I dunno but this kind of just made my day
The best thing about this is their eyes:
John’s eyes are warm and sunny.
Mycroft’s eyes are a bit dead, and rid of emotion.
Sherlock’s eyes are smirky, like he’s planning your humiliating demise.
Having a bad day, I need this
Give me one good reason why the MCRib is the greatest food ever created.
Angelina Jolie had a double mastectomy, in case you hadn’t heard. How dare she remove those ticking time bombs from her chest, amiright? Like, hasn’t she learned by now that her body is public domain and we all get to vote on what she does with it? Sheesh, how selfish can ya get.
This is so freaking true.
How dare people say these mean things on this brave decision.
Our campaign to #SaveSuperClyde is in full swing on twitter today (http://www.rupert-grint.us/wordpress/the-super-clyde-campaign/). If you have a twitter account we urge you to tweet the hashtag #SaveSuperClyde today. Let’s show CBS and the other networks how much we want Rupert Grint as Clyde on our screens every week!
Everyone should do this. Please make it air on TV.
We need more Rupert!!!
Because Caitlin Moran’s article is the best thing ever and I want her to write a book about Benedict, I decided to do a giveaway of The Times Magazine on Saturday with Benedict on the cover. If you want to have your own copy to drool/cry/obsess over but were not able to buy it this is your chance. Benedict talks about Star Trek Into Darkness and Sherlock and his mother is angry with him because he has not yet found a “bird”.
- I will give away two copies of the magazine and the front page of the Times on Saturday.
- The two winners will be chosen randomly and I will send them an ask, which means that your askbox should be open.
- If you do not answer for three days, I will choose another winner.
- You can reblog as often as you like but I think that tumblr only counts you once. No likes, please.
- The deadline to reblog is the 26th May.
- I ship everywhere, even to Narnia. Which also means, that you have to give me your address.
- Of course, I would be happy to get new followers but if you only want the magazine and don’t like my blog that’s okay as well.
- Good luck!